Start: Januar 2015
That is so nice with delicious fruit! Sunday greetings <3
Also ich muss schon sagen, deine Auswahl an den passenden Bildern für die Collage ist sehr treffend.Gut gemacht.♥lichst Jutta
Grapes and plums are so delicious and that fresh shade of green is very lovely. Beautiful collage.
What are those cute puffy things on the left corner? Grapes, OK, great choice, why did I not think about it!! Well done, Jutta!
...of course I mean LISELOTTE, so sorry!
Very nice collage! Perfect for summer!
That is so nice with delicious fruit! Sunday greetings <3
AntwortenLöschenAlso ich muss schon sagen,
AntwortenLöschendeine Auswahl an den passenden Bildern für die Collage ist sehr treffend.
Gut gemacht.
♥lichst Jutta
Grapes and plums are so delicious and that fresh shade of green is very lovely. Beautiful collage.
AntwortenLöschenWhat are those cute puffy things on the left corner? Grapes, OK, great choice, why did I not think about it!! Well done, Jutta!
AntwortenLöschen...of course I mean LISELOTTE, so sorry!
AntwortenLöschenVery nice collage! Perfect for summer!
AntwortenLöschen