Start: Januar 2015
Great collage. I like textures of the items. White horse or mule is litt bit sad, I don't know what has happen for other creature, I only feel little bit so that everything doesn't ok.
You did fine! Beautiful collage & good colors!
Oh how interesting an beautiful combination.
Wieder klasse hinbekommen. Gefällt mir.Wünsche dir einen schönen Wochenstart und sende viele GrüsseN☼va
This is so peaceful and beautiful!
Mushroom is so perfect for this! I hope the other donkey is just sleeping. Very well put together again.
Great collage. I like textures of the items. White horse or mule is litt bit sad, I don't know what has happen for other creature, I only feel little bit so that everything doesn't ok.
AntwortenLöschenYou did fine! Beautiful collage & good colors!
AntwortenLöschenOh how interesting an beautiful combination.
AntwortenLöschenWieder klasse hinbekommen. Gefällt mir.
AntwortenLöschenWünsche dir einen schönen Wochenstart und sende viele Grüsse
N☼va
This is so peaceful and beautiful!
AntwortenLöschenMushroom is so perfect for this! I hope the other donkey is just sleeping. Very well put together again.
AntwortenLöschen