Start: Januar 2015
Nature's blue beauty in your collage!
Briljant. I like very much. So beautiful combination.
Das ist ja eine schöne, beeindruckende Collage !So viele herrliche Blautöne hast du da rein gepackt, gefällt mir sehr.Liebe Abendgrüße
Hello, Gorgeous images and collage. I love the lovely view, the flowers and the pretty Holly Blue! Take care! Have a great new week!
...such beautiful blues, there are so many shades!
Blue is my favorite color, so I really enjoyed looking at your collage of blue! Beautiful lake (fjord?).
You have such a great eye for colors. Nice nature collage, again.
Nature's blue beauty in your collage!
AntwortenLöschenBriljant. I like very much. So beautiful combination.
AntwortenLöschenDas ist ja eine schöne, beeindruckende Collage !
AntwortenLöschenSo viele herrliche Blautöne hast du da rein gepackt, gefällt mir sehr.
Liebe Abendgrüße
Hello, Gorgeous images and collage. I love the lovely view, the flowers and the pretty Holly Blue! Take care! Have a great new week!
AntwortenLöschen...such beautiful blues, there are so many shades!
AntwortenLöschenBlue is my favorite color, so I really enjoyed looking at your collage of blue! Beautiful lake (fjord?).
AntwortenLöschenYou have such a great eye for colors. Nice nature collage, again.
AntwortenLöschen