Nice style, I like a image of house! It's lovely and that first image at the lowest row (dandelios?) is also fashinating. I like a shade of it. It's very beautiful shade of colour.
Sooo schön sieht deine Collage aus, ich liebe Collagen. Bei uns stürmt es und schneit es heute sodass ich in mein Bastelzimmer gehe. Ganz liebe Mittwochsgrüße Christine
Such a lovely collage, I like it very much!
AntwortenLöschenTraumhaft schön, gut gelungen !
AntwortenLöschen♥lichst Juttq
Nice style, I like a image of house! It's lovely and that first image at the lowest row (dandelios?) is also fashinating. I like a shade of it. It's very beautiful shade of colour.
AntwortenLöschenI like the house too, pretty collage.
AntwortenLöschenAs looking forward to summer, I admire your beautiful green and blooming collage.
AntwortenLöschenSooo schön sieht deine Collage aus, ich liebe Collagen. Bei uns stürmt es und schneit es heute sodass ich in mein Bastelzimmer gehe.
AntwortenLöschenGanz liebe Mittwochsgrüße
Christine